A Message from AIS Specialty Products Inc.
We will provide to you the most intense and thorough sales training possible. You will be provided with all the sales training and sales aids necessary including product samples, equipment, sales literature, and CONTINUAL IN THE FIELD GUIDANCE ASSURING YOUR SUCCESS.
If you are like most people who join our organization, you are already an excellent salesperson, and ready to take the “Next Step” for your career and your future… Feel secure that if given the opportunity, that “Next Step” should be with us. We hope you will receive as much information from us, and us from you, through our recruiting and interview process so that we can both make “the right decision”.
We want this to be a “long term relationship” for both our futures. We hope you embrace this opportunity so we can continue to set the pace in the Specialty Chemical Industry!
AIS Specialty Products Inc. provides the opportunity to be successful with the fastest growing and most respected company in this industry. Quality products, extensive training, national exposure and a wide market allow AIS Specialty Products Inc. representatives to continually increase their income and account base.
Our growing nationwide Management Team is always looking to promote enthusiastic, ambitious salespeople from within our sales force.
While providing your accounts valuable products and services, you will at the same time be building a solid future for yourself. We train our sales representatives to service major accounts. AIS Specialty Products Inc. is not an “entry-level” sales position. We are looking for career minded individuals that seek unlimited earning and advancement potential.
Proven Training & Development Plan
- Constant in-the-field training and support from our professional sales managers and experienced sales trainers will give you guidance and confidence in the proven AIS Specialty Products Inc. 10 Point Presentation.
- In depth training manuals have been compiled by dozens of talented salespeople who have been successful in this industry for decades.
- Easy to understand product information is provided to assist both you and your customers while you are in the field as well as call-in help from our Home Office.
- Classroom instruction is conducted on a regular basis to make sure AIS Specialty Products Inc. representatives are the best in the business.
- Quarterly sales meetings, new products and sales contests maintain a high level of excitement all year every year
Challenges & Rewards
AIS Specialty Products Inc. representatives build a customer base to insure a long lasting relationship, satisfied customers and repeat sales on a monthly basis for years to come. Our customers use and reorder a wide range of products. AIS Specialty Products Inc. products are unique and we can demonstrate the difference and make the sale.
Approach your sales career in a professional manner and treat your business with integrity, as if it were your own.
- TRULY UNLIMITED EARNINGS
- REPEAT SALES MONTH AFTER MONTH
- MANY SALES CONTESTS & INCENTIVES
- ADVANCEMENT POTENTIAL FROM WITHIN
- THE SATISFACTION OF SUCCESS AND GROWTH
- 100% SUPPORT FROM EVERYONE AT AIS Specialty Products Inc.
Compensation and Benefits
During your initial training program, you will receive competitive compensation. One of the highest commission rates available today makes income growth a monthly event. It is AIS Specialty Products Inc.’s goal to make your transition into our family as easy as possible and to insure your growth and happiness for the future.
AIS Specialty Products Inc. provides the stability of a salary and the opportunity to earn even more on a commission basis. Your extra efforts, diligent work habits and integrity will develop many loyal customers who will insist on your product every time they reorder.
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Optometry Benefits
- 401-K investment plan
Commercial – Industrial | Transportation | Municipalities | School Districts | Manufacturing | Colleges & Universities | Governmental Agencies